Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

1226 - THESKYX PROFESSIONAL EDITION CREATES A THESKYX THEATER EDITION FOLDER IN THE <DOCUMENTS> FOLDER

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,679
Software Bisque Employee
Daniel R. Bisque Posted: 06-24-2010 2:37 PM | Locked

Software Bisque Knowledge Base Article - 1226

THESKYX PROFESSIONAL EDITION CREATES A THESKYX THEATER EDITION FOLDER IN THE <DOCUMENTS> FOLDER

ISSUES

TheSkyX Professional Edition Full Installer

TheSkyX Professional Edition Full Installer exhibits the following behavior: 

1. Launching TheSkyX Professional Edition after installing TheSkyX Professional Edition Full installer incorrectly creates a folder named <My Documents>\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Theater Edition.

TheSkyX Professional Edition Latest Update 

TheSkyX Professional Edition Latest Update exhibits the following behavior:

Launching TheSkyX Professional Edition after installing TheSkyX Professional Edition Latest Update:

1. TheSkyX Pro incorrectly creates a folder named <My Documents>\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Theater Edition to store application support files (instead of using the existing folder named <My Documents>\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Professional Edition). 
  2. User must re-enter his serial number.
  3. Previous TheSkyX Pro settings are not preserved.

RESOLUTION/WORKAROUND

TheSkyX Professional Edition Full Installer Workaround

1. Exit TheSkyX Professional Edition.
  2. Rename the folder <My Documents>\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Theater Edition to <My Documents>\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Professional Edition.
  3. CRITICAL STEP: In TheSkyX's folder, delete the Theater folder (and all the files and folders under this folder).  By default, the Theater folder is located at: C:\Program Files\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Professional Edition\Resources\Common\User\Theater (32-bit Editions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Professional Edition\Resources\Common\User\Theater (64-bit Editions of Windows).
  4. Launch TheSkyX Pro.

TheSkyX Professional Edition Latest Update Workaround 

1. Exit TheSkyX Professional Edition.
  2. Delete the folder <My Documents>\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Theater Edition.
  3. CRITICAL STEP: In TheSkyX's folder, delete the Theater folder (and all the files and folders under this folder).  By default, the Theater folder is located at: C:\Program Files\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Professional Edition\Resources\Common\User\Theater (32-bit Editions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Bisque\TheSkyX Professional Edition\Resources\Common\User\Theater (64-bit Editions of Windows).
  4. Launch TheSkyX Pro.

APPLIES TO

• TheSkyX Professional Edition Full Installer that was available from 5 p.m. on June 23, 2010 to 11:00 a.m. on June 24, 2010 MST only (8 total downloads).  
  • TheSkyX Professional Edition Latest Update that was available from 5 p.m. on June 23, 2010 to 11:00 a.m. on June 24, 2010 MST only (21 total downloads). 

These issues are not present in the lastest full installer and latest update.

KEYWORDS

SBKB

Last Reviewed: May 17, 2011

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+