Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Registration and upgraded downloads

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posted: 04-27-2011 7:19 PM

To Bisque Support:

I purchased the Celestron NexStar 130 SLT where "The SKY X" was included in the package.  The serial number showing on my copy after installation is:
.  Is this registered under my name -"JOHN BORJE"

I am asking, because after I registered, a note indicated that the number was already registered.

Does Bisque have any upgrade downloads for "THE SKY X?"   Can the NexStar 130 SLT operate with "THE SKY X" as it does with "NexStar Operating List," and the "Nex Remote Telescope Control Software?

Thanks for your help.

John Borje

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,804
Software Bisque Employee

john borje:
I purchased the Celestron NexStar 130 SLT where "The SKY X" was included in the package. 
TheSkyX First Light Edition is bundled with telescopes from Celestron and other manufacturers.  TheSkyX First Light Edition serial number cannot be registered with Software Bisque.

john borje:
I am asking, because after I registered, a note indicated that the number was already registered.
 The serial number that comes with the bundled version of TheSkyX First Light Edition cannot be registered.

john borje:
Does Bisque have any upgrade downloads for "THE SKY X?"  
There are presently no updates to this software.

john borje:
Can the NexStar 130 SLT operate with "THE SKY X" as it does with "NexStar Operating List," and the "Nex Remote Telescope Control Software?
TheSkyX First Light Edition does not include telescope control. 

TheSkyX Professional Edition or TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition are required to control telescopes.  As an owner of a Celestron telescope (that includes any version of TheSky), you are eligible to upgrade to TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+