Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Anyone knows how to develop the Parament MX+?

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 3
mikeling Posted: 01-29-2015 6:37 AM

Anyone knows how to develop the Parament MX+(using TheSkyX)?If possible,anyone can tell me how to develop it by VC++?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,614

You might want to look at ASCOM and TheSkyX serving as the interface to the mount. What are you trying to achieve?

Backyard solar-powered observatory powered by TheSkyX, ACP,  MaxIm DL, SBIG STL-11000 and ST-I, Boltwood Cloud Sensor II. Happy SB customer since the 90's. Astronomer by night, Marketing Director by day at Diffraction Limited / SBIG.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

I want to let the Parament rotates as the way I want,I have known that I can use the ASCOM to achieve it. But I really don't know how to establish some links between the ASCOM and the Parament,can you give me some advice?

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Do you mean that the development of Parament should be done just with TheSkyX,without ASCOM?ASCOM has nothing to do with the development of Parament?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,794
Software Bisque Employee

mikeling:
Anyone knows how to develop the Parament MX+(using TheSkyX)?
Many, including third-party observatory automation applications, use TheSkyX's scriptable objects: http://www.bisque.com/scripttheskyx/ to automate operation.

mikeling:
If possible,anyone can tell me how to develop it by VC++?
The above objects can be accessed from Microsoft COM.  For starters, try searching for Calling COM objects from C++.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+