Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

TheSkyX Pro Subscription Renewal

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 10
aussiejon Posted: 06-01-2015 11:22 PM

A few days ago I received an email advising that my subscription would expire. Unfortunately this coincided with an update to the website that prevented me from signing in with Internet Explorer 11. It seems that  there is no way of contacting SB unless you can sign in. A Catch 22. I even tried opening a new account, same problem.

Fortunately I eventually was able to sign in with Google Chrome. Still no luck with Internet Explorer. How do I fix this?

Also now that I can access my subscription details it shows that I have one day left but there is no option to 'Renew', only 'Cancel'. While searching for the renew option I seem to have changed 'Cancel' to 'No Actions Possible'. How do I renew my subscription?

Regards,

Jon

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 268
Software Bisque Employee

Hi Jon,

Thank you for trying to renewing your Subscription.

I am most sorry about the issues you have been experiencing.

Please try deleting your cookies on Internet Explorer to clear up your login issues.

Below is a link on how to accomplish this.  

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7

I have adjusted your account and you now have the renew link available in your account. 

https://www.bisque.com/sc/shops/mysubscriptions.aspx

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.  

Best Regards

Dorothy Nantz

Dorothy@bisque.com

Front Desk

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Software Bisque Home

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+