Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Case for MyT

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 787

For those looking for a fitted case for the MyT

Consider HPRC 2700W fitted case for Software Bisque MyT

Not Ranked
Posts 29

Thank you, Wes. Your logic is impeccable. :). I decided to get the soft case after all. I don’t feel too bad having bought the Pelican case too, since it may come in handy for longer moves in the future.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 65

Steven, et al,

Here is some information on the foam insert I had made for my Pelican 1650. Please note I don’t wish to compete with SB, Tolga, or anyone else who have other solutions. I made this up before there were any commercially available alternatives.

I had the foam made at Mycasebuilder.com. They did excellent work. I paid extra for their Failsafe Protection service in case I needed a do over. I did and they were great about it. Contact their customer service and refer to file #163291 or design name Failsafe 23755 for stargazer314@gmail.com.

Be sure to tell them you want the lid piece of the same material or they will send the softer foam. I also asked them to throw in some scraps in case I needed to make any modifications. They were happy to comply. I used some to add some support points under the mount head, which you should be able to see in the photos.  Good luck!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwihgv7dzV8OcUF6bkZPZGxISW5hVU1JLTI1MHd0azR5NTBB

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwihgv7dzV8Ob215QUR0UFExRzF5YTBKb2NDampPYTN4MXpF

Regards,

Bill R.

Not Ranked
Posts 20

Can you share the company info for the foam?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,827
Software Bisque Employee

Your question was in reply to this older post by Stargazer314, but did you not see his newer post above, in which he stated:

Stargazer314:
I had the foam made at Mycasebuilder.com.

Be sure to check out that post, which includes additional details and suggestions.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+