Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Problems installing TheSkyX Prof update on Mac

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Joaquín Serena Posted: 12-03-2016 7:05 AM

I have problems during the installation on my Mac of the latest update of TheSkyX Pro for Mac (Version 10.5.0 (Build 10305)).

I have the TheSky Professional for Mac Serial number: {removed} registered to Joaquin Serena version 10.3.0 (Build 8461) in a iMac with MacOS Sierra version 10.12.1 (16B2555)

iMac (21,5 pulgadas, finales de 2009)
3,06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
Hard Disk 500 GB with ore than 100 GB available
RAM Memory: 12 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 
NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256 MB 

What is the problema and how can I resolve it?

Best regards,

Joaquín Serena
Spain

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,907
Software Bisque Employee

Joaquín Serena:
What is the problema and how can I resolve it?

At what point do you experience a problem, and what error message is displayed, if any?

Looking at your account, I notice that your subscription for TheSkyX Professional Edition for Mac has expired. In that case, trying to download the TheSkyX Pro (Mac) Latest Update will result in an "Access Denied" message. Is that the problem you're encountering?

I've also noticed that your subscription has "No Actions Possible"; I've just asked our Front Desk staff to correct the status so that you will be able to renew. As it is Saturday here, please allow 2-3 days for them to get to this. Thanks for your patience.

If your problem occurs after downloading the installer, then please see Downloading, Installing and Running TheSkyX Pro for Mac.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Dear Brian,
Thak you for your support. My apologies for the delay in looking for your answer.
My subcription is active until Decembre 30. In any case, I have no problems to download the file.
When I try to install the update, all seems to work correctly until the final step ("Resume"), when apear the following message, informing me that an error have occurred during the instalation. “The installer have found an error that prevents to complet the instalation. Contact with the software maker to ask for help”
I have tried the installation several times unsuccesfully.
Can I to install in my more recent portable MacBook Air?
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,821
Software Bisque Employee

Joaquín Serena:

When I try to install the update, all seems to work correctly until the final step ("Resume"), when apear the following message, informing me that an error have occurred during the instalation. “The installer have found an error that prevents to complet the instalation. Contact with the software maker to ask for help”

1. What is the exact version of TheSkyX Pro for Mac currently installed? 
  2. What is the name of the folder where TheSkyX Pro for Mac application is installed?

See this Installing TheSkyX Flow Chart  for details.

Related Thread

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,907
Software Bisque Employee

Joaquín Serena:
My subcription is active until Decembre 30.

Yes, it appears that your subscription status was corrected.

Joaquín Serena:
Can I to install in my more recent portable MacBook Air?

The Software License Agreement entitles you to install TheSkyX on up to two personal computers, for your personal use.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Dear Brian,

I have the TheSkyX Pro for Mac version 10.3.0 (Build 8461)

Now the program is in 

iCloud Drive/Software Bisque/TheSkyX Professional Edition

May be my iMac is very old (iMac end of 2009, although it work perfectly and I have MacOS Sierra, the last version)

Initially I install ThSkyX in 

Macintosh HD/Usuarios/jserenal1/Documentos/Software Bisque/TheSkyX Professional Edition

I don’t remember when I have transferred the program to this directory, involuntarily. Althought I have not detected any problem when running TheSky.

I will try to reinstall directly in the Macintosh HD as well as in my MacBook Air  (2013)

Best regards,

Joaquín

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+