Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

The Sky X Pro with TPOINT

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Phillip Posted: 01-06-2017 10:41 PM

Hi,

I have a Takahashi Mewlon 300, TOA150 and EM400 mount in a permanent observatory.

I am considering upgrading my control software and very interested in The SKY X and TPOINT for the MacBook Pro OSX to replace my current software.

I would like to be able to do a 30 day evaluation of both to verify that it will suit my requirements but can't see any option to download a limited trial.

I would appreciate if you could advise if this is possible.

Kind Regards

Phil Robustellini

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 23,810
Software Bisque Employee

Phillip:
I am considering upgrading my control software and very interested in The SKY X and TPOINT for the MacBook Pro OSX to replace my current software
Thank you for your interest in TheSkyX!

Phillip:
I would like to be able to do a 30 day evaluation of both to verify that it will suit my requirements but can't see any option to download a limited trial. I would appreciate if you could advise if this is possible.
Software Bisque does not offer a trial version of TheSkyX Pro or TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition; see our refund policy for details if you're not satisfied (this period might be extended if necessary).

Note that all TheSkyX Pro's optional Software Add Ons, including the TPoint Add On, can be used for a 90-day trial from the time of installation (so you don't need to purchase the TPoint Add On right away).

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2017 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+