Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

daily build or update of some kind: access denied

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 9
mherbik Posted: 03-13-2017 2:46 PM

I purchased a MyT mount in aug 2016 I believe my subscription is still active it is march 2017 I never used the daily build or anything to "update" sky x pro. I tried to do so today, I am met with access denied. Your site shows that I have a My T subscription active and registered. I am unsure what it is I am doing wrong. Please advise.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

That is not good to think of me in your official website to buy the wrong thesky x pro (mac) I want to buy thesky x (window) can help me change the version of the mother and then the difference can be back or all full refund 

Not Ranked
Posts 3

這不好想到我在你的官方網站買錯了thesky x pro(mac)我想買thesky x(窗口)可以幫我改變母親的版本,然後差別可以回來或全部退款 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,870
Software Bisque Employee

mherbik:
Your site shows that I have a My T subscription active and registered.

Yes, you have registered your Paramount MYT, thank you!

mherbik:
I never used the daily build or anything to "update" sky x pro. I tried to do so today, I am met with access denied.

This is because you've not registered any software subscriptions. Your mount should have included the Paramount MYT Software Suite. If you register this, you should be able to access the latest downloads for all associated products. See Activating Paramount Software Suite (TheSkyX and Add Ons).

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,870
Software Bisque Employee

mike3053223:
That is not good to think of me in your official website to buy the wrong thesky x pro (mac) I want to buy thesky x (window) can help me change the version of the mother and then the difference can be back or all full refund

It appears to me that we've made the adjustments you've requested; you now have TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows among your registered subscriptions. Is everything now correct?

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+