Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Registering Serial #

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Brad Vietje Posted: 04-12-2017 5:45 PM

Hi SB Folks,

I'm attempting to update TheSkyX Professional, registered to Northern Skies Observatory (Northeast Kingdom Astronomy Foundation).  Here's a screen shot of our information:

I work part-time at the observatory, and serve on the Board of Directors.  Essentially I serve as the de facto telescope operator, trouble shooting MDL 6, ACP, and other software packages.  I've never tried to update TSX before, but noticed on the Diffraction Limited forum that updating to the newest build was recommended.

It appears this installation has already been registered by another person in our organization.  Most of the software from a few years ago was registered to NKAF, with David Magnus listed as the contact person.  David is still on our board, but has almost nothing to do with our software anymore.  I just registered as a user today, and discovered that I was denied access to the updates.

Can you advise me as to how I should proceed?

Thank you kindly,

Brad Vietje

www.nkaf.org

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,870
Software Bisque Employee

Brad,

I am asking our Front Desk staff to determine who has registered the serial number you supplied (and which I obscured from the image in your post). Once that is known we can advise about how to proceed.

What I can tell you now is that none of the three other SB member accounts associated with the same domain as yours, nor another I found for one David Magnus, has registered this serial number.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+