Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Renewing SkyX Pro Sub + have Tpoint Add on = Camera Add-on too?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 3
sseverson Posted: 07-29-2017 6:58 PM

I have a lapsed Sky X Pro serial and the T-point add-on, and I'm looking at what renewing the subscription does.

On page http://www.bisque.com/sc/content/SubscriptionExplanation.aspx it says "TheSkyX Professional Edition's subscription renewal includes the Camera Add On, Dome Add On, and the TPoint Add On." So if I renew (my expired) Sky X Pro for $100, I will get a new serial that activates these Add ons and allows downloads for a year?

Thanks,

Scott

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,445
Software Bisque Employee

sseverson:
So if I renew (my expired) Sky X Pro for $100, I will get a new serial that activates these Add ons and allows downloads for a year?

You have the download part right, but you continue to use the same serial number(s), and no add-ons are activated by simply renewing your subscription.

What that statement you quoted is trying to convey is that renewing a subscription to TheSkyX—by providing access to the latest version of that software—will inherently also provide access to the latest purchased software add-ons, since they are built into TheSkyX. (It's technically correct, since even unpurchased add-ons are included, but they remain inactivated.) That is, you won't gain access to add-ons for which you have no serial number. For more information, see this post on how to obtain and activate TheSkyx Pro Add Ons.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+