Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Mistake in ordering Camera Add-On

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Richard Miles Posted: 11-23-2017 3:25 PM

Have just set up my MEII mount after storing it for 4+ years. That's another story ...

I had forgotten that TheSkyX when I ordered it came with T-Point and the Camera Add-On included.

I mistakenly thought I needed to order the Camera Add-On and so have paid $150.00 unnecessarily.

Grateful if my card could be recredited with the £150.00 as I already have a serial number for this and so do not need a second one!

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,188
Software Bisque Employee

We can cancel the new registration and credit the USD $150, yes. Unfortunately, I don't think that will be able to happen any earlier than Monday, as we're presently having our Thanksgiving holiday.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,188
Software Bisque Employee

Richard, I just received confirmation that your order (and charge) has been cancelled.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Brian - Many thanks - I really appreciate that.

Last Saturday I powered up my MEII for the first time in my new observatory, which is largely operated via a local hard-wired Ethernet link.

I have yet to acquire a suitable laptop so I operated the mount manually. I was amazed by its performance - round stars on a 2800mm focal length using 120-sec integrations on my CCD camera. That's great performance 'out-of-the-box' having not yet attempted to polar align ! The paddle control is also great to use: the 4-speed options being ideal for star hopping with a 60mm Tak, then centering the target even though my camera fov was only about 10 arcmin. Wonderful engineering on the Paramount.

BTW: I mailed off my astrometric and photometric observations to the Minor Planet Center the same night. 'First light' and first observations all on the same day.

Excellent,

Richard

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+