Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Log current telescope position?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 8
joepetrick Posted: 01-12-2018 3:34 PM

I have my astrophysics 1600 GTO telescope connected to the sky X and cannot figure out how to log my current telescope position . I go into the sky X go to the Mount set up and I click on "log current telescope position to". I send it to my program files and I move the telescope and no Telescop TXT message is sent to this position. I have digital dome works and because ascom is not working with these things right now I have them both connected hrough serial ports. I need to have digital dome works see the current telescope position.. I've attempted to go through the 400 pages of instructions but I can't find anything on this. Can anyone help me?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,568
Software Bisque Employee

The log file is probably not being written due to insufficient access rights to the destination folder. Try changing the location, such as to TheSkyX's Application Support Files (ASF) folder (this is a description of the folder, not its name!...follow the link for details). Once you've verified that "Telescope Position.ini" is being maintained there, you'll then need to inform DDW of the file's location.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045