Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

How to upgrade from TheSky 6 pro to the latest

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Sifan Posted: 01-16-2018 8:58 PM

I have the old TheSky6 and would like to update to the latest software - how do I do that?  I'm registered and have registered my product.

I'm also interested in the Camera Add-on but am wondering is this supports the Nikon D5500?  I did not see that in the list.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,870
Software Bisque Employee

Sifan:
I have the old TheSky6 and would like to update to the latest software - how do I do that?  I'm registered and have registered my product.

Registering is the first step. Next, see Upgrade Eligibility.

Sifan:
I'm also interested in the Camera Add-on but am wondering is this supports the Nikon D5500?

The Camera Add On has Nikon camera support via the third-party BackyardNIKON (available for Windows only). See this related thread. As far as I'm aware, exposures using this method are still limited to whole (integer) seconds as discussed here. That means it isn't possible to take a fractional-second exposure, such as might be needed for solar work.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+