Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Licence transfer

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
AstroVal Posted: 02-20-2018 1:53 PM

Hello,

We are a Swiss astronomy association using TheSkyX Pro to pilot our telescope.
We would like to update our software (plus the dome add-on) but we are stuck as the licence number is already registered. We succesfully registered CCDSoft on our account but when we can't register TheSkyX.
It seems that the licence number was registered by one of the person who created the association under his own name, person who unfortunately died some years ago.

We guess the software was registered by Mr Pierre Lecomte with a licence number: {redacted}
We are willing to provide any information or proof necessary to show that it is the software we are using exclusively with our instrument, as we would like to have the licence number transfer to the association (hence the creation of this account).

Thanks for your help,
Best regards,
Maxime Spano
Manager of the AstroVal association

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Hello,

Is there no solution for this problem?

We would like to keep TheSky rather than searching for another software to do the same things but as we can't go on on our projects we might have to.

I understand it might be a special problem but any help from bisque would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Maxime Spano

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 245
Software Bisque Employee

Hi Maxime,

I apologize for the delay. 

I was able to transfer the requested subscription in your account. 

Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with.

Warmest regards,

Dorothy Nantz  

Front Desk

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Software Bisque Home

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+