Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

A new order was placed in stead of renewel of registration

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
J. van der Meer Posted: 03-07-2018 1:21 AM

Good morning,

It wwas my intention upon your automatic email to renew the registration of the software Bisque. In stead by error I received a new set of software. I noticed this when I received the invoice through Visa Creditcard Service.

I have not downloaded the software since I was ill. Since I upon your request have chosen for renewel of the registration I request you toblock the download procedure in ths case and credit me for the amount of 144,00 USD.

I am using your software since february 2017.

The ordernumber was 303-278-4478.

I look forward to your answer.

Regards J. van der Meer

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,574
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for wishing to renew your subscription; I apologise for the problem you encountered.

Your original renewal order was for the correct USD $30 price, however that failed (most commonly due to a problem with the credit card details), and your subsequent re-order was at the price of the full product.

We can correct your order to be a renewal of your subscription and issue a refund for the $114 overcharge. Or are you indicating that you no longer wish to renew your subscription, and prefer to receive a refund of the full $144?

J. van der Meer:
The ordernumber was 303-278-4478.

For your reference, the order number is actually INV30546. (What you listed is our telephone number.)

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045