Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

taurus 600 .stp files

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Chris Posted: 04-24-2018 5:38 PM

I'm trying to locate .stp files for our Taurus 600 mount so I can model it into our system,

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,123
Software Bisque Employee

I'm asking our engineering department about this.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,339
Software Bisque Employee

Chris :
I'm trying to locate .stp files for our Taurus 600 mount so I can model it into our system,

• The maximum size/dimensions of the Paramount Taurus (500/600 models) depend on the OTA and latitude.
  • A "publicly-consumable" CAD drawing that takes these factors into account is not currently available.  This is a work in progress, and when one becomes available, we'll post that news here.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Was the .stp file ever completed?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 986
Software Bisque Employee

Phillip,

No it has not been. Can you specify what size and model of scope you are planning on putting in it? That is part of what makes the Taurus models a little more complicated and also what approximate altitude? I can work on getting you a simplified version with the information you need.

Thank you,

Sarah Bisque Clawson

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Not Ranked
Posts 2

We were planning on using an array of 9 or 16 custom scopes on a custom mount (each scope is approximately 9 in diameter, and approx 12 lbs each). The location it is set at is not certain at this moment, but a rough estimate would be 5700 feet above sea level. I'm really just looking for a shell of the taurus to conceptualize ideas for the mount.

Thanks

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 986
Software Bisque Employee

Phillip,

Please see the private email sent with a download link.

Thank you,

Sarah Bisque Clawson

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+