Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

upgrade pro to professional version

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
wimengels Posted: 05-01-2018 8:16 AM

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to upgrade from the pro  to the professional version.

I possess TheSkyX Pro Upgrade for Mac (Download Only)
{serial number redacted}

.Moreover, I lost my serial number of this version due to a computer crash.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Wim Engels

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

I understand that you'd like to update your existing installation of TheSkyX Professional Edition for Mac to a more recent version. To do so, you may use the Renew link that appears on the line for this product listed on your Subscriptions page. That will take you to the order form for renewing your subscription, which costs USD $100 for a 12-month extension.

Once your subscription is current, you'll then be able to access TheSkyX Professional Edition for Mac - Full Installer, Latest Update, and (optionally) Daily Build. At the present time—subject to future change—the full installer is version 10.5.0 build 11144 and the latest update is build 10305. Thus, if you use the full installer, you should not use the latest update. But if you have an older version of TheSkyX Pro installed (at least version 10.1.6), you may skip the full installer and use the latest update. The daily build may optionally be installed after the latest update. Our Installing TheSkyX Flowchart hopefully makes this clear.

wimengels:
…I lost my serial number of this version due to a computer crash.

Your serial number is also provided on the same Subscriptions page. In fact, it's the number that you provided in your forum post (which I've removed for security reasons). When installing TheSkyX, enter the serial number when prompted in order to activate it. You may also your Camera Add On serial number (shown on the Subscriptions page) to activate that add-on. See Activating the Camera Add On in TheSkyX Professional and Serious Astronomer Edition User Guide.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Hi,

I renewed my license for theskyx professional. When paying with VISA I had to pay $100. You already mentioned that. To my suprise I saw that I paid $ 225. Can you explain this?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Wim Engels

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

I apologize that you weren't charged the correct amount. This occurs when the renewal order fails and one uses the Retry Order option; it reverts to the full-product—rather than renewal—price.

I just cancelled your order, as it might be soon enough to prevent the charge from actually being posted to your credit card account. I'm asking our Front Desk staff to check this, and if it has gone through, to issue a refund.

You may place the renewal order again, but this time do not use the Retry Order option should the charge fail for any reason (such as a wrong expiration date).

Thank you for your understanding and continued support of Software Bisque products!

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+