Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

License TheSkyX Professionnal / Camera add-on

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Didier Fortin Posted: 05-02-2018 4:09 AM

Hello. What about the licensing topic:

- Is it possible to install TheSkyX on 2 computers without bying the license for installation on up to 6 computers ?

- Is it possible to run TheSkyX on virtual machine (VMWare Workstation for example) ?

- Is it possible to run TheSkyX on one main computer and to run the camera add-on on a remote computer close from the camera ==> This question comes up because USB 3 camera does not allow to use long wire link. I tried with a Ethernet/USB server but this is not stable.

- Regarding the purchasing do you propose Paypal ?

- You propose a 14-day money-back satisfaction guarantee : how do you organize the money back ?

Kind regards

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,984
Software Bisque Employee

Didier Fortin:
- Is it possible to install TheSkyX on 2 computers without bying the license for installation on up to 6 computers ?
Yes, see www.bisque.com/eula (1a.)

Didier Fortin:
- Is it possible to run TheSkyX on virtual machine (VMWare Workstation for example) ?
Yes, subject to 1a above.

Didier Fortin:
- Is it possible to run TheSkyX on one main computer and to run the camera add-on on a remote computer close from the camera ==> This question comes up because USB 3 camera does not allow to use long wire link. I tried with a Ethernet/USB server but this is not stable.

• For remote operation, the most common solution is to use a remote desktop application (for example, Windows 10 Pro's Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, radmin, ultraVNC, PC Anywhere, or Go To My PC, to name a few) to control TheSkyX Pro and the Camera Add On that is running on the local computer. 
  • While TheSkyX and the Camera Add On are inseparable (specifically, TheSkyX.exe is a single executable that includes the serial number-activated Camera Add On functionality), some advanced users run scripts that allow the device to be at any IP address.

Didier Fortin:
- Regarding the purchasing do you propose Paypal ?
Not presently.  Here are the forms of payment Software Bisque currently accepts.

Didier Fortin:
You propose a 14-day money-back satisfaction guarantee : how do you organize the money back ?

1. If you are not satisfied, request a refund within 14 days of receiving the software.
  2. Software Bisque refunds the purchase price (via credit to a card account, or via check for other forms of payment).

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your answers and your patience. One more question: let's imagine I have installed TheSkyX on my computer. How can I do to keep the right to run the software if I replace my computer by a new one ?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

You should uninstall TheSkyX from the computer you're no longer going to use, and then install it on the new one.

At that time, you might want to see this post on moving TheSkyX to another computer.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+