Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

SkyX

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 7
lawmarks Posted: 05-02-2018 8:34 AM

Hi all,

I ordered a MyT from TolgaAstro at NEAF on Saturday.  I inquired with him about the possibility of getting my copy of the SkyX early so I could start learning it.  He gave me an email address for Dorothy dorothy@bisque.com almost a week and a half ago and after emailing her that day I haven't received any kind of response yet.  Is what I'm requesting possible and is that the correct person/email to request this from? 

Thanks,

Lawrence Marks

Not Ranked
Posts 7

Please disregard the previous post.   This has been resolved.   Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

Congratulations on purchasing a Paramount MYT Robotic Telescope System!

See this explanation of temporary Paramount hardware and software serial numbers. Among other details, that directs you to our FrontDesk bio page, from which you may initiate an email message (which is to frontdesk *at* bisque *dot* com).

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 7

Thanks!  I'm really excited to get it.  I'll check out that link.  I appreciate the help.

Larry

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 223
Software Bisque Employee

Dear Lawrence,

This is the correct email address.

I apologize for the delay in response.

I have registered a copy of the Sky in your account as requested you now have access to the downloads and support. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Warmest Regards,

Dorothy Nantz 

Front Desk

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Software Bisque Home

Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday Mountain Time (GMT-7:00) 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

By email 2018-05-03 15:09Z (How do I reply to a post on the Software Bisque Forum?):

lawmarks:

Thanks so much Dorothy.   I really appreciate it.

Larry Marks
Excited soon to be MyT owner :)

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+