Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Renewal of Pro support

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
Tom Chitty Posted: 05-04-2018 9:02 AM

I bought a MyT last May 16, and the software subscription doesn't give me an option to renew - yet. Will this change, or does SB need to do something so I can renew?

TomC

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,208
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for your interest in renewing your subscription! I'd suggest that you wait one more week; if the Renew action isn't automatically available by then, let us know and we'll manually intervene. I've known of some cases in which the automatic activation occurred only two days before the expiration, though I believe it is more commonly 1-2 weeks before. But occasionally the odd account requires our manual intervention to activate the Renew action.

When our system automatically activates a Renew action, it also sends an email notification to the private email address associated with the member account. Now would be a good time to confirm that you have the correct private email address recorded in your member profile. You can view your email configuration settings on the Site Options tab of the Edit Your Profile page. You may also wish to add our automated sending email address, Do_Not_Reply *AT* bisque *DOT* com (replace *AT* and *DOT* with @ and .), or generally the domain bisque.com, to your list of approved senders.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+