Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Invalid User Credentials

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Jemason Posted: 05-04-2018 12:32 PM

Having problems with my login - I repeatedly get "invalid user credentials", "The username and/or password cannot be validated, or your account is locked out or has not been approved yet." I end up repeatedly requesting a password reset to actually get logged in, which works, but if I log out, I'm back to square one... "Invalid...". Not sure which of the conditions I'm violating!

Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

Are you continuing to experience this? If so, are you certain that you're using the correct password? If you've enabled the "Next time automatically sign me in" option, I'd recommend that you disable it, at least until you've gotten past the problem.

Also, see this post, as the issue and solution it describes might be related to your situation.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 6

Hi Brian - I got some help from Dorothy Nantz, all is good now. I didn't know that the username is fixed at the initial registration, and if you change it in your profile, you still have to use the original username. That much wasn't clear to me!

Thank you!

jim mason

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

Yes, the name of your profile as shown (and edited) on the Profile Options tab of the Edit Your Profile page affects only how it appears on our site. Your sign-in (or user) name is shown on the Sign-in Information tab of that same page, and is not user-editable.

If you'll tell me what you'd prefer your sign-in name to be (click on my name at the top of this post and choose Send an Email if you'd prefer to send it privately), I can change it for you, as long as no one else is already using it.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+