Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Instructions for download/box version of TheSkyX

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Jemason Posted: 05-04-2018 12:36 PM

I recently bought the mac version of theskyx professional, box+download. The box came, but there's no explicit instructions for download (i.e. a serial number to activate, etc.). Furthermore, I bought this through our procurement department, so the person who actually bought it wasn't me, so I would like to know how to associate this purchase to my account.

Thanks!

jim mason

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,208
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for purchasing TheSkyX Professional Edition!

Jemason:
The box came, but there's no explicit instructions for download (i.e. a serial number to activate, etc.).

See Where Is My Serial Number and Installing TheSkyX.

From our site, you may download (with an appropriate product registration) TheSkyX Professional Edition for Mac - Full Installer, Latest Update, and (optionally) Daily Build. Since you have the DVD-ROM, I'd recommend that you use its installer first, then launch TheSkyX and choose the Help > Check for Updates command to ascertain if it is the latest. See Installing TheSkyX Flowchart for guidance.

Jemason:
Furthermore, I bought this through our procurement department, so the person who actually bought it wasn't me, so I would like to know how to associate this purchase to my account.

If necessary, we can transfer the registration. However, I just noticed that TheSkyX Professional Edition for Mac was registered to your Jemason account today (Friday). Would I be correct to think that you've worked this out?

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 6

Hi Brian - yep, Dorothy Nantz helped with the login issues and transferred registration of theskyx to my account.

Thank you!

jim

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+