Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Sky X and LTI purchase options

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Trauber Posted: 05-07-2018 8:25 PM

The Sky X Pro seems like the solution to many of my observing and imaging objectives.  In addition I am trying to use the latest Raspberry Pi computer to drive the scope and camera gear.  However, it appears from the website that the only way I can buy the LTI version of The Sky is to buy the add-on for implementing the software on six different computers for each operating system.  

Do you offer an option to buy The Sky X with the LTI implementation without getting licenses for other computers and operating system?

Thanks.

Bob Traube 

• Filed under:
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

Thanks for considering TheSky Astronomy Software for your needs!

At the present time:

• TheSky LTI is only available as a command-line-activated option with TheSkyX Professional Edition
  • TheSkyX Professional Edition for Raspbian
    • is only available to owners of TheSkyX Professional Edition (for Mac or Windows) and the Multi-OS and Six-License Add On
    • includes the Camera Add On (for Raspbian only)

Trauber:
Do you offer an option to buy The Sky X with the LTI implementation without getting licenses for other computers and operating system?

Yes, that's TheSkyX Professional Edition. But I think you mean for Raspbian (Raspberry Pi), in which case the present answer is, no.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,789
Software Bisque Employee

By email 2018-05-11:58Z (How do I reply to a post on the Software Bisque Forum?):

Trauber:

Brian,
Thanks for the prompt response.  It answered my question exactly.
Bob Traube

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+