Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Subscription renewal and software add-on for Sky X Professional

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ender1019 Posted: 05-10-2018 9:56 AM

Hello,

I currently own copies of Sky X Professional and the T-Point software (bought separately before it was an add-on).  My subscriptions have lapsed.  I am planning on renewing the subscription and also buying additional add-on packages. 

Two questions:

1)  Since T-Point is now an add-on to Sky X Professional, do I only need to do the renewal on Sky X Prof itself and the T-Point renewal will come as part of that?

2) I'm also planning on getting the Camera add-on and the 6 license add-on.  Do those need to be separate purchases from the subscription, or can it all be in one purchase?

Thanks for your help.

Dr. Wes Ryle

Thomas More College

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,675
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for considering these products/upgrades.

ender1019:
T-Point software (bought separately before it was an add-on)
That would be TPoint for Windows Version 1 (which is not compatible with TheSkyX Pro).

ender1019:
1)  Since T-Point is now an add-on to Sky X Professional, do I only need to do the renewal on Sky X Prof itself and the T-Point renewal will come as part of that?

ender1019:
2) I'm also planning on getting the Camera add-on and the 6 license add-on.  Do those need to be separate purchases from the subscription, or can it all be in one purchase?
The Software Bisque Store does not offer a bundle for the Camera Add On, Multi-OS and Six License Add On, with the TPoint Add On upgrade, so you'll need to purchase them individually.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+