Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Daily Build downloads

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 17
Gregory Posted: 05-26-2018 11:15 AM

Hi, me again.

I am now trying to download the latest build for TSXpro. Unfortunately, I am being denied access. The error states that I need to register my software serial number. I have registered the number.

At the bottom of that page is a small window asking me to enter my serial number which I do, and it doesn't change permissions.

I was not having any problems up until today.

Gregory

Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,931
Software Bisque Employee

The member account from which you've posted your message has no registered software. However, there are at least two other member accounts with similar names, so it may be that you registered your serial number to one of them. The other two I see are David Gregory and David D Gregory; do you think one, or both of these may be yours? The former has a registration of TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows (from 2011). The latter was only used one day (in 2013).

When was the last time you were able to update your TheSkyX software? What version and build are you currently running?

Gregory:
At the bottom of that page is a small window asking me to enter my serial number which I do, and it doesn't change permissions.

Are you told that the number is already registered? I suspect so, but you didn't report that it does. If it does, then please contact me privately (you can click on my name at the top of this message and then select either the Send an Email or Start a Conversation option from my bio page) and I will help you regain access to the registered account.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,931
Software Bisque Employee

By email 2018-05-29 16:13Z (How do I reply to a post on the Software Bisque Forum?):

Gregory:

I believe the account in question would be DavidGregory or maybe David Gregory.

Thanks.

Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.

Yes, my suspicion is that the David Gregory account is yours, which, as I said, has a registration of TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows. I will contact you privately about authenticating your ownership of that account in order to regain access.

The other account I mentioned, David D Gregory, may belong to someone else, as I found evidence that it belongs to a David Gregory of Virginia (per his bio) who also has the dgregory account,

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+