Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Theskyx

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
William Caldwell Posted: 05-27-2018 7:35 AM

Purchased Theskyx Serious Astronomer edition, download + box. I just received the box and it was just that an empty box. I was under the impression that a software DVD was included, as is generally the case when purchasing a boxed edition. An included DVD I believe is stated in your download instruction area. If in fact all I was to receive was an empty box I am certain I would only have purchased the download.  Any clarification would be helpful. Thanks....

Sales # 31247 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,289
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for your purchase! I apologize for the problem; naturally, it's not our intent to ship an empty box. I will bring this to the attention of our shipping staff, who will be able to correct this for you.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Mr. Rickard

As yet I have not been contacted by your shipping staff. Any help would be appreciated.

William Caldwell sales # 31247

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,289
Software Bisque Employee

I will inquire again. Thank you for your patience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,289
Software Bisque Employee

William,

I'm sorry for the delay—I had failed to follow through the first time. The missing product was shipped to you on Monday (June 11).

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+