Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Software conflict

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 3
John Harris NS5Y Posted: 05-30-2018 6:45 PM

Just installed and reinstalled TheSky Serious for the second time and got shut down again.   Malwarebytes is shutting down TheSkyX and quarantining the software, forcing a reboot of my Dell 2 in 1 laptop.   What should I do now?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,385

Uninstall Malwarebytes and any other virus scanner that was bundled with your computer and just use Windows Defender. You’d be suprised how much CPU capacity these after market virus scanners eat up. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,931
Software Bisque Employee

Is the problem occurring when running the installer, or the application? Is there an explanation of why Malwarebytes is blocking it?

Per this Malwarebytes document, you might try adding a malware exclusion for TheSkyX.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Thanks, Brian.   I did just that.  I added an exclusion for TheSkyX in Malwarebytes and so far no more crashes.   The crashes occurred while running the SkyX program, not during installation.   Thanks for the quick reply.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Thanks, Charles.  I have added an exception in Malwarebytes and everything seems to work well now.   I try to use the core anti-virus and malware scanners and not the full suites which just eat of tons of resources.   Thanks for your suggestions.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+