Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

mx+ cover

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 16
suma126 Posted: 06-03-2018 8:26 PM

hi can help me find this product im looking for this cover where in mount cables go through... 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,099
Software Bisque Employee

suma126:
can help me find this product im looking for this cover where in mount cables go through... 
The RA Rear Axis Cover on the RA Assembly is an integral component to the Paramount MX+, and is therefore generally not sold separately on the Software Bisque Store.

Do you need to purchase a replacement cover?  If so, we can arrange to do so privately.

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,931
Software Bisque Employee

By email 2018-06-05 23:48Z (How do I reply to a post on the Software Bisque Forum?):

suma126:

I’m looking for this part as it did not come with my mount.. thanks shane

ADMIN NOTE: Included was the same picture from the OP with the word "COVER" written and a circle drawn around the black RA Rear Cover.

For further clarification, are you referring to the black, machined aluminum cover, and not, for instance, the black plastic bushing through which the cable is passing in your picture? Is this a picture of a different mount, and if so, can you share one of your mount? Is yours an MX+ model, and did you buy it new, or used?

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,931
Software Bisque Employee

By email 2018-06-06 01:17Z (How do I reply to a post on the Software Bisque Forum?):

suma126:

I saw this mount on the moonlight focuser web site.. I just want to now how can you make me this black cover to stop the spiders getting into my mount.. here’s my mount mx+ I bought from you new

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,931
Software Bisque Employee

Based on your order date, yours is an early MX+. I am checking into whether it is possible for us to supply—and you to retrofit—an RA Rear Cover of the newer variety pictured in your original post.

suma126:
…to stop the spiders getting into my mount.

Can you be more specific? Might an off-the-shelf plug do the job?

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,931
Software Bisque Employee

Shane,

An RA Rear Cover of the type shown in your first image is not able to be fitted to your early MX+ (without significant modification), however we do have a different machined cover that is designed for your mount. We should be getting back to you soon with details of that, including price.

Thank you for your patience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 226

Hey! I recognize that beautiful mount!😊 

Glen

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+