Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

TheSky Version: 5.00.004 on Windows 10

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Wuerstel Posted: 06-08-2018 4:43 AM

Hi,

I have TheSky Version 5.00.004. I know changed my OS from Win 7 to Win 10 and this says "not compatible to OS Version".

What do I have to do to run TheSky on my Windows 10 notebook?

Regards

Mick

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,495

I'm just another customer, maybe I can help.

That's a pretty old version, and isn't supported any more.

Try Right-Clicking on the TheSky icon, and select "Troubleshoot Compatibility".

You might try Properties, Compatibility, Run in compatibility mode for Windows 7 or XP SP3.

Your best option would be to upgrade to TheSky X. It's a lot better.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,287
Software Bisque Employee

As Colin suggests, try changing the Windows compatibility mode. For information on upgrading to TheSkyX, please see Upgrade Eligibility.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Hi,

I have to repost my case, because it had been moved to somewhere else, where I do not have access.

I have TheSky Version 5.00.004. I know changed my OS from Win 7 to Win 10 and this says "not compatible to OS Version".

What do I have to do to run TheSky on my Windows 10 notebook?

Regards

Mick

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,300

Wuerstel:
I have TheSky Version 5.00.004

Does it install?  If so right click on the icon and try "Troubleshoot Compatibility", you might be able to get it working in win 7 or XP mode if it wont go in 10.

Don't wanna update huh?  TSX is very nice !!

Tom

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Hi Tom,

Thanks for quick response! What would be the price for a TSX "update"?

Mick

Not Ranked
Posts 4

...sorry, now found the link you included - thanks one more time!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,300

Wuerstel:
What would be the price for a TSX "update"?

If you can update and you want TSXPro this would be the page.

Tom

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,287
Software Bisque Employee

Wuerstel:
I have to repost my case, because it had been moved to somewhere else, where I do not have access.

I apologize, Mick. I moved your original post to the TheSky Version 5 (Retired & Unsupported) forum. You have registered your copy of TheSky version 5 Level IV, so I don't know why you can't access that forum. In any case, I've just moved it back to our Contact Software Bisque (Moderated Forum) and merged the two threads.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,287
Software Bisque Employee

Okay, I fixed the access issue and have once again moved this to the TheSky Version 5 (Retired & Unsupported) forum.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+