Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

upgrade wont install skyx pro

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 4
clive garner Posted: 06-08-2018 7:01 PM

Hi I bought the SkyX upgrade, based on Daniels email saying I was eligible for it, but when I install its says I need a valid folder.

Help !!

The software that is installed is CCDsoft, when I point it to that folder it still wot insatll.

cheers

Clive Garner

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Ummmm Me! Numpty! Wolf she cried.

All good I was trying to install using the nightly install, not the full on.

Now this Numpty is learning curve on

:)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,289
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for your purchase!

See Installing TheSkyX Flowchart. I suspect that you're using an update installer for TheSkyX (which requires an already-installed version of TheSkyX), rather than a full installer. Be sure to start with the full installer, then optionally the daily build. You may skip the latest update at the present time, as they both happen to be the same build number (but this is not typically the case). 

Here are links to the installers: TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows - Full Installer, Latest Update, and (optionally) Latest Daily Build.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,289
Software Bisque Employee

clive garner:
All good I was trying to install using the nightly install, not the full on.

Ahh, you figured it out on your own. (I hadn't seen your second message before, as it was awaiting moderation.)

Incidentally, we offer "daily builds", not "nightly installs", but since we're on opposite sides of the Earth, I guess it's a matter of perspective. In any event, while they're of a daily-build nature, there are typically weeks or even a month or more between new offerings.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Thanks Brian, all good now just learning the interface now etc.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+