Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Serial number not displaying

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Peter Hannah Posted: 06-22-2018 3:20 AM

Hi, I bought a download-only Serious Astronomer version this morning, paid for it and downloaded it. But I can't run it because no serial number is showing in my account.

Account name: Peter Hannah

Invoice number INV-31438.

Please advise as I am waiting to use the software.

Not Ranked
Posts 5

Join the club.  Since my  "install" is asking for a serial I do not have. And since I have found about 6-8 "where is my serial number" links on their website. (obviously signs I'm not alone). I spent the last 2 hours (waiting) on cloudnights reading about theSkyX and other software.

Those commands and the fact that all email from this site say  NO_REPLY  (as in - don't bother us). is a red flag.   I'm OUT before it ever installed.

REFUNDING.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,015
Software Bisque Employee

Peter,

As noted in an email message I sent a short time ago to you and a few others, we unfortunately experienced a temporary technical difficulty with our site that prevented the automatic assignment of a serial number to a small number of orders. We have identified and corrected the problem; serial numbers were registered to affected accounts about seven hours ago.

If you have not already obtained your serial number, you may do so now by visiting the Subscriptions page (sign-in required; the link is generic, reflecting only registrations of the viewing member's account).

We appreciate your business, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,015
Software Bisque Employee

rojoyinc:
REFUNDING.

I apologize that your serial number wasn't automatically registered properly; this was rectified, and a serial number assigned to your account, about 8-9 hours ago. If you still want a refund, we will certainly issue it.

rojoyinc:
the fact that all email from this site say  NO_REPLY  (as in - don't bother us). is a red flag.

I'm sorry that you got the impression we don't want to hear from our customers, which couldn't be further from the truth. We offer many methods to reach us, including by email at—among others—support *AT* bisque *DOT* com (where *AT* and *DOT* should be replaced with @ and . ). Incidentally, if you should reply to a message sent from our DO_NOT_REPLY address, you'll receive an automatic reply explaining how to contact us.

Thank you for your feedback. We shall review the content of our automated email messages to consider ways of improving their helpfulness.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+