Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD MY SKYX STUDENT EDITION

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 0
LUKASZ WCISLO Posted: 06-25-2018 11:03 PM

HI, ABOUT YEAR AGO I ORDERED SKY X STUDENT EDITION SOFTWARE. EVERYTHING WORKED GREAT. BUT NOW A HAVE NEW COMPUTER AND I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY SOFTWARE.

PLEASE HELP

{email address redacted}

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,287
Software Bisque Employee

This is because you're using a different member account from that used for your purchase. You need to sign into your luke wcslo account, and soon, as you have only two more days remaining on your 12-month subscription. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password option to have a reset message sent (to lukasz********@gmail.com). If you don't remember your password and no longer have that email address, we can help you regain access to the member account.

Once your subscription expires, you'll lose download access to the associated installers until you renew it (USD $15/year). A current subscription is not required to use the software.

Also, we highly recommend that our customers retain a backup copy of the latest full installer and latest update installer they've downloaded. With these one may install the software anytime, even if the subscription has expired.

Finally, I'd advise you to only use the luke wcslo member account and have us delete the LUKASZ WCISLO account. If you prefer, you can subsequently change the sign-in and display name, as well as the associated private email address.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+