Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Paramount ME Main RA Gear

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Mark Hanson Posted: 07-25-2018 12:57 PM

I have a Paramount ME with a Main RA Gear that is deteriorating, on the very far end of travel, this is where we parked the scopes that were on this mount,.Let me know what you think can be done. Thank you, Mark Hanson

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,879
Software Bisque Employee

Mark Hanson:
I have a Paramount ME with a Main RA Gear that is deteriorating, on the very far end of travel, this is where we parked the scopes that were on this mount,.Let me know what you think can be done. Thank you, Mark Hanson
The photos also show what appear to be damage to the castle nut on the end of the worm gear assembly.

See this page for details how to return the Paramount mount to Software Bisque for service.  Once we receive the mount, we can assess what needs repaired, and provide a price quote for the cost of service, components and repairs.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+