Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Shipping Charges

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bob Posted: 08-01-2018 10:35 AM

Hello,

I was entering an order to get an idea of the total cost of equipment and shipping. When I put a MYT in the cart shipping shows as $75. When I add a 20lb weight it goes up to $100. When I then add a 10lb weight the shipping goes to $0 and stays there when I add a pier adapter and polemaster adapter.

I would like to know the total shipping charges to 73099 on an order of the following 5 items:

Paramount MYT Portable Robotic Telescope Mount

Paramount MYT Pier Adaptor Plate

Paramount ME/ME II/MX/MYT 1.5 in. Bore 20 lb. Counterweight

Paramount ME/ME II/MX/MYT 1.5-in. Bore 10 lb Counterweight

Paramount MYT/MX+ PoleMaster Adaptor

Cart Total:

$6,553.00

Thank you,

Bob

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,324
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for your interest in a Paramount MYT Robotic Telescope Mount!

I'm not sure why the shipping cost would have gone to zero, but in the case of "heavier" items (e.g. mounts), the indicated shipping amount is approximate, and subject to adjustment at the time of shipment. I will ask our Front Desk staff to provide you a shipping quote specific to your selected products and destination.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 244
Software Bisque Employee

Hi Bob, 

Please see your email for a total quote including shipping.

Best Regards,

Dorothy Nantz  

Front Desk

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Software Bisque Home

Not Ranked
Posts 4

Thanks for the quote. I should be ordering in the next day or two.

Bob

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+