Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Camera addon

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
jpaul1943 Posted: 08-11-2018 7:43 PM

I purchased SKY X PRO last year now I want to add the camera ad on  what would be my cost since it is after 90 days. I am tired of spending more money on SBIG just because I up grade computers.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,123
Software Bisque Employee

jpaul1943:
I purchased SKY X PRO last year…

Thank you!

jpaul1943:
…now I want to add the camera ad on  what would be my cost since it is after 90 days.

The cost of the Camera Add On is presently USD $150.

jpaul1943:
I am tired of spending more money on SBIG just because I up grade computers.

I'm not sure to what you're referring. Our standard Software License Agreement permits installation and use of our software on up to two computers (of the same OS flavour) at any given time. If you upgrade computers, uninstalling the software from the old computer and installing it on a new one counts as only one installation. We also encourage our users to retain backup copies of at least the most-recently-obtained full installer, update and daily build they have obtained.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+