Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Upgrade

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 4
steve Johnston Posted: 08-22-2018 6:57 AM

I have been running my system with Sky 6 pro and considering an upgrade. Win 10 does not like sky 6 or is it the other way round. Should l go for the serious astro x or the pro x. Do either able to add your own objects as in sky 6 pro and l have t point. Can this be used with either serious or pro x. My main interests are cv,s yso stars etc...

Regards 

Steve Johnston 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,134
Software Bisque Employee

steve Johnston:
Win 10 does not like sky 6 or is it the other way round.

In what way, exactly? TheSky6 runs fine on my Windows 10 computer, and those of many others.

Even so, we’d recommend that you upgrade to the significant advances of the modern TheSkyX. To continue enjoying the benefits of TPoint with this version, you’d need to upgrade to the TPoint Add On, which works with both the Serious Astronomer and Professional Editions. Because of your interest in particular star types, I think the Professional Edition will serve you best, however you could try Serious and later upgrade to Pro for the difference in cost, should you decide to. Both allow adding objects and the creation of new object databases.

I’ll also mention that both editions include a 90-day free trial of the TPoint Add On, so you could wait to do that particular upgrade.

See Upgrade Eligibility.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+