Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Remote Observatory Configuration

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
sdholland Posted: 08-27-2018 7:04 PM

I am working with a university that is purchasing a Taurus and ME II mount.  I believe I read one time that your company provides assistance in setting up remote controlled observatories.  Is this correct?  Please let us know.  And, if so, how does this work to contract with your company to provide this kind of service?

Thank you,

Doug Holland

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 44
Software Bisque Employee

Hi Doug,

I am the primary point of contact for Software Bisque Professional Services and for our Systems.  We can offer complete observatory systems, (Mount, OTA, Camera, Filter Wheel, Focuser, etc.).  And then as part of Professional Services, we offer, installing and calibrating mounts or systems on site, training on site or at our offices, consulting, or anything else per discussion. 

Please send me an email at Rose@bisque.com if you would like to discuss these services.

Thanks,

Rose

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+