Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Order Update

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Keith Latiolais Posted: 08-29-2018 4:48 PM

Hi,

I have a quick question please.  Back in mid-June I placed an order for a MYT with Tripod from one of your distributors. At first they told me lead time was 2-4 weeks.  We are now at 11 and I’m being told the delay has something to do with one of the internal components.  I am very excited about the mount but just curious if I’m getting the straight scoop from them.  I was hoping to take the mount with me on a vacation out west (Dark Sites) and just wanted to know if I need to make other travel arrangements.  

Any insider information? 

Thanks, 

Keith Latiolais

• Filed under:
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,529
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you so much for purchasing the Paramount MYT!

Keith Latiolais:
Any insider information? 
Yes,  the above information is accurate.  An unanticipated delay in manufacturing electronics has unfortunately delayed mount shipments recently. 

Keith Latiolais:
I was hoping to take the mount with me on a vacation out west (Dark Sites) and just wanted to know if I need to make other travel arrangements.  
So that we can work with you, when is your deadline to receive delivery for this trip?

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,529
Software Bisque Employee

Keith Latiolais:
Back in mid-June I placed an order for a MYT with Tripod from one of your distributors.
If you'd like to email me privately (daniel at bisque dot com) from which dealer the mount was purchased, we can try to figure out where in the list your mount falls.

Thank you.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Just to add to this, I am in the same boat. Ordered the mount on the 5th May and still waiting for it to be shipped to the distributor :( is there ant more idea on ETA?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 233
Software Bisque Employee

Dear SubJimbo,

Thank you for your order. 

Please see my private email for further information.  

Best,

Dorothy Nantz 

Front Desk

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Software Bisque Home

Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday Mountain Time (GMT-7:00) 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+