Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

The skyX with Planewave alt-az Mount L-500 series

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Daryl Posted: 09-06-2018 8:40 PM

Do I use ascom to use your software to control the above mount or is there another way? 

daryl

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,473

If it’s like their Ascension mounts, you’ll start STI, and then connect as an ASCOM mount in TSX. It’s pretty seamless once you get it configured. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,529
Software Bisque Employee

Daryl :
The skyX with Planewave alt-az Mount L-500 series

Do I use ascom to use your software to control the above mount or is there another way? 

• TheSkyX Pro presently does not natively support third party alt/az mounts (which requires three axis control including the required rotator). 
  • TheSkyX Pro does not natively support the Planewave L-series.

If there is an means to connect to the Planewave L-series as a equatorial mount utilizing an existing protocol, TheSky could control this mount but your mileage may vary.

As I understand, Planwave offers a full suite of software to control their mounts.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+