Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Subscription renewal

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
redshift Posted: 10-26-2018 9:25 PM

I have been inactive for a while. I have a Sky Profession license but haven't done subscriptions for a while.

On my subscriptions page, I don't have any options. Do I need to buy the software again - either whole

package or upgrade?

Sorry if I missed something

Thanks

Steve

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,287
Software Bisque Employee

Welcome back!

Thank you for your interest in renewing your subscription to TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the system sometimes gets confused and "Cancel" or "No Actions Possible" is shown where "Renew" should be.

Incidentally, it is correct that your TheSky6 Professional Edition and TPoint for Windows registrations have no actions possible; they are retired and no longer supported, but you may continue to access their final installers. You might consider upgrading the latter to the TPoint Add On to TheSkyX Professional Edition.

I am asking our Front Desk staff to correct your account so that you may renew your TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows subscription. While you're at it, I would encourage you to also verify that the email address we have on file for you is current. To view this, open your member page by clicking on your account name in the banner atop this page, click one of the "Edit your profile to..." links and select the Site Options tab of the Edit Your Profile page and look under the Email Configuration section.

Thank you for your patience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,287
Software Bisque Employee

As of yesterday, the Renew option is available for your TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows subscription.

Thank you again for your patience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+