Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

UPGRADING

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
skunkwirks Posted: 11-01-2018 10:21 AM

Hello, I have been using THE SKY since 1990, and now that I am retired I have got back into telescopes I am looking for some software. I currently have THE SKY version 5 level IV, that is registered, and I know it is no longer used. I am looking to upgrade to SKY X Serious in the download version. My question is can I use the download on my laptop that will control my telescope, and my pc in my office for casual use and to set up my next outing. Thanks for your time and all your great products.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,902
Software Bisque Employee

skunkwirks:
Hello, I have been using THE SKY since 1990
Nice!

skunkwirks:
My question is can I use the download on my laptop that will control my telescope, and my pc in my office for casual use and to set up my next outing.
Yes, the standard Software Bisque software license permits installation on two computers.

skunkwirks:
Thanks for your time and all your great products.
Thank you so much!

Other potentially useful links:

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+