Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Not homed

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
wangziwill Posted: 11-04-2018 7:35 AM

I have a paramount mx+, it hit the leg last night. After that, "not homed". I tried many times, but it still could not home. The connection is fine, just could not home.

Why?I need you help.

Best wishes.

Zhendi 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,287
Software Bisque Employee

I'm sorry that you're experiencing trouble with your Paramount MX+ mount.

Does the mount successfully initialize the motors when turned on? Are you able to move the mount using the hand controller?

What happens when you try to home the mount? What is the error number/wording of any error message(s) you receive?

As you may know, there are two ways to home the mount. One is to issue the Home command from TheSkyX, the other is to double-click the joystick on the hand controller. Have you tried both? If neither works, turn off the mount and disconnect any cables from both the Electronics Box (at base) and Instrument Panel (on Versa-Plate), leaving only the mount power and hand controller connected. If you're still unable to home the mount, then power off the mount and disconnect the hand controller as well, then power back on and try to home from TheSkyX.

If you're successfull, great! Otherwise, answers to the above questions should help with further troubleshooting. Also, for completeness, what is the exact version and build of TheSkyX you're using, and on what OS (e.g. Windows or Mac)?

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Thanks for your reply
I will try the methods you mentioned, by the way my skyx verision is verision 10.5.0 build 10031
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,287
Software Bisque Employee

That's more than two years old. If your subscription is current, you might consider obtaining TheSkyX Professional Edition - Latest Daily Build (Mac, Windows).

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+