Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

CCDSoft download

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Wayne Posted: 11-18-2018 10:15 PM

I purchased a telescope package and SBIG an ST237 and a laptop with CCDSoft loaded was included with the purchase. I do not have a backup copy of the CCDSoft and the laptop is sounding weird. I attempted to download a copy but I get Access is denied. I have the serial number for the software and the camera if that would help.

Thanks

wvearil@gmail.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,902
Software Bisque Employee

Wayne:
attempted to download a copy but I get Access is denied.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Thank you for the response. When I attempted to register the software in my name I received an error, the previous owner of the camera, software and computer software is installed on previously registered the software. Do I have any options? I purchased the hardware and software about three years ago for a person in CA and I live in FL. I can provide serial numbers for both the SBIG hardware and the CCDSoft software if needed.

Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,902
Software Bisque Employee

Wayne:
When I attempted to register the software in my name I received an error,
What is the exact wording of the error message?

Wayne:
the previous owner of the camera, software and computer software is installed on previously registered the software
Start here for details how to transfer the software license from the previous licensee.

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+