Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Registering MKS-3200 based Paramount ME for software download

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Mike Moore Posted: 11-22-2018 9:40 AM

I would like to download the MKS serial port utility at

http://www.bisque.com/sc/media/p/40227.aspx

however I do not have permission. I have registered my TheSky6 serial number with the Bisque technical support system. The Paramount ME hardware that I have does not appear to have a magic hardware serial number on it. There is a sticker with the motor index values but not serial number.

What magic incantation do I need to locate to feed into the website so that it will divulge the serial utility?

Thanks, 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,902
Software Bisque Employee

Mike Moore:
What magic incantation do I need to locate to feed into the website so that it will divulge the serial utility?
Generally, product serial number registration is required to access downloadable resources.

However, there are no restrictions or other requirements to download the legacy MKS 4000 Serial Port Utility application.   Please follow this post (where it looks like you've been able to download it).

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2018 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+