Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Pre-buy look

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 22
Bob Potter Posted: 12-19-2018 9:15 AM

Hello, I'm very interested in getting a MyT. I live in East Tennessee and was wondering if you could advise on how I might actually get to see one in person before I pull out the check book. Is there a dealer or retailer within a few hours drive of the Knoxville area or do you have a contact nearby who might volunteer to give me a look-see? 

Thanks very much, and Happy Holidays !

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 27,299
Software Bisque Employee

Bob Potter:
Hello, I'm very interested in getting a MyT.
Excellent, thank you so much.

Bob Potter:
I live in East Tennessee and was wondering if you could advise on how I might actually get to see one in person before I pull out the check book. Is there a dealer or retailer within a few hours drive of the Knoxville area or do you have a contact nearby who might volunteer to give me a look-see? 
We're in Golden, most of the resellers are further west. Let me see if I can track down a more proximal contact.

Until then, perhaps someone else reading this post might be able to help.

Merry Christmas!

Daniel R. Bisque

Software Bisque, Inc.

862 Brickyard Circle

Golden, Colorado 80403-8058

Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday GMT-7:00

Posting Etiquette

Not Ranked
Posts 22

That would be great!

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+