Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

The Sky X subscription renewal

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
leebalos Posted: 01-30-2019 8:51 PM

Can I renew an expired Sky X subscription?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,686
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for your interest in renewing your subscription(s)! You normally should be able to do so from your Subscriptions page. However, sometimes—and this was the case for you—our system can get confused and "Cancel" or "No Actions Possible" is shown where "Renew" should be.

I have just corrected your subscriptions, and you may now renew at your discretion. While you're at it, I would encourage you to also verify that the email address we have on file for you is current. To view this, open your member page by clicking on your account name in the banner atop this page, click one of the "Edit your profile to..." links and select the Site Options tab of the Edit Your Profile page and look under the Email Configuration section.

Thank you for your patience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 7

I've got the same problem on my subscription page. It says "No Actions Possible" too, though mine isn't due until the middle of March.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,686
Software Bisque Employee

fred8615:
I've got the same problem on my subscription page.

Okay, yours is fixed, too; you now have the Cancel action available for your TheSkyX Student Edition for Windows subscription. Within a week or so of the expiration date, this should automatically change to "Renew".

Your subscription to TheSky6 Professional Edition still has "No Actions Possible", which is the correct status for this retired product.

By the way, are you aware that you're eligible to upgrade to a higher edition of TheSkyX at a reduced cost? For example, you could upgrade from TheSkyX Student Edition to Serious Astronomer Edition for USD $99 (saving $45; see Upgrade Eligibility). Or, you could upgrade from TheSky6 Professional Edition to TheSkyX Professional Edition for $225 (saving $104; see TheSkyX Pro Upgrade Options and FAQs).

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 7

Thanks.

As for upgrading, I really don't need the extra bells and whistles. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 43

Hi Brian,

Same issue here.

Thanks,

Michael.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,686
Software Bisque Employee

Michael OConnell:
Same issue here.

Okay, I've just fixed the subscription status for both your registrations of TheSkyX Pro for Windows. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 23

Hi

I have the same problem with my subscription, which was due early March,

Thanks.

Edd

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,686
Software Bisque Employee

Edd,

Thank you for your interest in renewing your subscription to TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows! I've just asked our Front Desk staff to correct your subscription status. Please allow 1-3 business days for this to be completed.

Thank you for your patience.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+