Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Doing something wrong.

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Ronjohn2 Posted: 02-27-2019 8:55 PM

Paid for it put in registration number may have canceled it by mistake.  Help

Not Ranked
Posts 2

will not let me download  shows that I want pro version.also shows that I want like 4 copies

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,684
Software Bisque Employee

Thank you for your order(s)!

I do see that you placed four separate orders for TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition for Windows (Box+Download). And it does appear that one of the four subscriptions was cancelled.

I will ask our Front Desk staff to void all but one order.

Ronjohn2:
Paid for it put in registration number may have canceled it by mistake.  Help

It may not be important, but I don't know what you mean by "put in registration number". It is possible to register a serial number, but when software is ordered through our online store, that happens automatically; if you try to register a serial number from such an order, you'll be told it is already registered.

Ronjohn2:
will not let me download…

I've confirmed that your member account has download access to TheSkyX Serious Astronomer Edition for Windows - Full Installer. Perhaps you have been trying to download a different edition?

Once you've downloaded the installer, when activating the software, please use the serial number that ends with "B"; we'll de-activate the other three. Your serial number may be found on your Subscriptions page (sign-in required; the link is generic, reflecting only registrations of the viewing member's account).

Ronjohn2:
…shows that I want pro version.

What shows this?

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,684
Software Bisque Employee

Just to follow up, the extra three orders, and their associated charges, were cancelled by our Front Desk staff the same day (February 28).

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+