Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Why after updating in FOV does TheSky not show current eyeieces and telescopes?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Lance Posted: 04-06-2019 9:25 PM

I have TheSkyX Serious Astronomer, while in the Field of View Indicator window, when I select eyepiece or telescope and I don't see my scope or eyepiece, I click "Update From Web" I still do not see my equipment. I have worked around it, but what is the point of  "Update From Web" if it does not work. Specifically it does not show Celestron Luminos eyepieces, Baader Planetarium Morpheus eyepieces or Celestron Omni XLT scopes.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,761
Software Bisque Employee

Since you mention working around it, I presume you've added entries for the telescope and eyepieces you use. We wouldn't consider that a work-around, actually, since that is how the tool is designed to be used. However, we do try to keep the predefined list of equipment as complete and up-to-date as is practical. To that end, the equipment you mentioned should be added to our online resource shortly. We'll let you know when it is ready, and then you may use the Update From Web option again to retrieve it.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Thank you. Yes I did just enter the parameters for my scope and eyepieces. Thanks for the clarification, at least it lets me know what I did works.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+