Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

Jog via script tracking a TLE

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ianatmso Posted: 04-07-2019 7:48 PM

I'm aware of the script interface for sending Jog commands to the TCS when guiding with sidereal tracking, but I have a use-case for tracking satellite via a TLE with the appropriate extension. Can someone confirm if the Jog interface works while tracking a satellite? If not, then does the physical interface used by a stand-alone autoguider work? I'd also need the DoCommand(11) to know the side of the pier in any case.

(Mount is Paramount ME II)

thanks, Ian

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,761
Software Bisque Employee

Do you presently have TheSkyX Professional Edition? If so, please register your software serial number, which will grant you access to our TheSkyX Scripting Forum, the perfect venue for your question.

ianatmso:
…I have a use-case for tracking satellite via a TLE with the appropriate extension.

and

ianatmso:
(Mount is Paramount ME II)

A Paramount mount can track a satellite using TheSkyX Pro without any add-ons.

I'd similarly encourage you to register your Paramount ME II mount (hardware) serial number.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+