Software Bisque

Take a virtual tour of the Software Bisque campus Watch Steve Bisque discuss the Paramount mount with S&T's Dennis Di Cicco Read the Paramount MYT Review Read about the Paramount Software Suite

question - renew

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 11
mbozzore Posted: 04-15-2019 4:41 PM

Hello,

My serial numbers are disabled and I am about to upgrade my data acquisition laptop.

I originally had the serious edition and an upgrade to the pro edition (windows).

First question, what do I need to renew ?

Second question: my field laptop is going to be a windows laptop but my desktop at home is a Mac. Will the pro edition entitle me to running the pro edition on both my field laptop (windows) and my desktop (Mac) ?

Thanks,

Mehdi

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,761
Software Bisque Employee

You would renew the edition for which you'd like to have download access to the latest installers. That would most likely be the Professional Edition, which, because it was purchased as an upgrade, is identified among your registrations as TheSkyX Serious to Professional for Windows (Download Only). There is no need to renew your subscription to TheSkyX Serious Upgrade for Windows (Download Only), unless you use both, and want to keep them both updated (uncommon).

mbozzore:
Will the pro edition entitle me to running the pro edition on both my field laptop (windows) and my desktop (Mac) ?

No; you'd need to also purchase the Multi-OS and Six-License Add On. You could instead purchase TheSkyX Professional Edition for Mac, but that would cost a lot more.

Brian S. Rickard
Software Bisque, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

© 2019 Software Bisque, Inc. 862 Brickyard Circle, Golden, CO 80403-8058 USA - phone: +1 303 278 4478 fax: +1 303 278 0045
Google+